Hi everyone!! Welcome to the big unveiling of LarahRitchie.com!
I don’t think there are enough exclamation points on the planet for how I feel today.
I have so much stuff swimming in my head, so much to tell you about, that I couldn’t figure out for the life of me where to start.
So, I decided to do show you instead…with a launch party and a little video parable.
First the video
It’s a one minute story (so even if you hate video, you can totally watch it) that I hope will spark some conversation. This is the conversation that sparked my new direction. I won’t ruin it before the jump though. Go ahead, watch.
Why don’t they try? What the hell is wrong with
us, I mean them?
The bananas are right there. Ready to take. The water hoses are gone. There’s no real danger. All the fear is in our heads. In our psyches.
The actual process of climbing to get said bananas isn’t even hard. In fact, it’s damnright instinctual. (Did I just make up a word? Hmm, I didn’t mean to but I like it. )
Okay….so thing to fix #1: Wake people the fuck up and encourage them to go get their bananas already!
But there’s more.
Do you know why those scientists only put adult monkeys in the room?
Because young monkeys, much like young humans, are hard wired to try anyway. Despite potential ridicule, embarrassment or failure. If they want bananas, they’re gonna go get bananas. Natural, problem-solving little rebels they are.
Rebels that could save us all from the eternal hell of mass conformity….if we didn’t teach those qualities right out of them in school every single day.
Yep….there it is. Fix #2: Create a world where kids are encouraged to follow their wander and learn based on their own curiosity.
So, what the hell did I do with my business?
I’m expanding and contracting.
The new mission is to mobilize independent, freedom-seeking entrepreneurs & the organizations that assist them.
- I’m going to provide more specific services for freedom-seekers, focused on action and frameworks and moving forward.
- The new themes here are community, action, living well-blended, defining your own happiness…and your stories. I want to hear them, share them and let other people learn from them!! You can see more about that on the Welcome page.
- I’m going to assist other coaches, economic development organization and any school that teaches a typically independent trade in developing entrepreneurial programs that break all the molds.
- I’m going lead a team that turns the Co-Mutiny into a worldwide movement of people who are sick of their programming. Screw that programming. We are the computer virus.
- I’m going to lead a team that transform BrainyFeet into a mutineer training ground for our youngest and most brilliant little entrepreneurs.
That’s it, really. Four giant missions.
I predict that I’ll be sending out many calls for volunteers and co-conspirators over the next few months.
There is tons of great stuff to explore here today and a lot more to come.
Right now, I’m just so excited I can hardly type! Setting hyperlinks is almost impossible. EEEEK!
I was going to tell you about the party here and the prizes, but that can wait ’til after the big unveiling.
Thank you SO much for joining me today and for supporting me through these major changes!
I hope you love it!!
CONGRATS MY DEAR! This new home is so beautiful, and I love your refocusing plans. Here’s to the future!
@EllieDiJulio Thank you so much Ellie! And thank you for taking the time to share this crazy day with me. That means so much! XOXO
This really looks delightful! Congratulations on your clarity, your vigor, and a life of empowering joyful possibilities!
@ChristynaLewis Thank you so much Christyna for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I”m so happy you’re here!